Services and Industries
The services we provide are driven by client requirements. Our services are available to all industries within which clients build and operate their business enterprises. We wish to emphasize our commitment to business consulting services in addition to tax and accounting. If you have any questions about our services or desire additional information, please ask us. We feel strongly about accountability and responsibility in fulfilling our client's needs.
Selecting a professional service provider is much like evaluating the return on an investment. A client should receive value for the money it pays. This is more than just producing paperwork. It means:
- Working with the same people from year to year
- People who have your organization's best interest as their first priority
- People knowledgeable about your industry and the issues that impact you
- Proactive attention
- Accessibility to the key service providers
As part of our relationship with a client, it is important for us to understand their vision and mission, the strategies employed to accomplish objectives, and external industry trends. From that basis, we can help assess positioning for the future by building upon the organization’s strengths and minimizing its weaknesses. Understanding all aspects of the business operations enables us to help management assess areas that may require additional attention.
Our philosophy of providing professional service emphasizes our commitment to high ethical standards and a quality work product. Our personnel are highly skilled professionals who are committed to their careers with our firm. We do not anticipate significant turnover of our staff, especially key members of the team assigned to your engagement. If turnover of key personnel does come to pass, we notify our clients and discuss whatever transition concerns are applicable to the circumstances.
We stress the importance of utilizing client personnel as much as possible as a means of reducing costs and also as a basis for transferring skills to employees of the organization. We strive to maintain close and constructive relationships with our clients at all times so we can be responsive to their needs throughout the year.
- Agricultural Processing, Food Processing and Marketing Cooperatives
- Agricultural Production, Farms, Ranches, Vineyards, Nurseries and Dairies
- Construction Contractors, Excavation, Building and Specialty Trades
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Food and Beverages
- Natural Resources, Timber and Aggregates
- Not-for-Profit Organizations, Domestic and International Relief Organizations
- Professional Services, Medical, Dental and Legal Groups
- Real Estate, Development, Construction and Sales
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Surgery Centers and Medical Clinics
- Trucking and Delivery
- Trusts, Estates and Fiduciaries
Accounting and Attest Services
- Compiled, Reviewed and Audited Financial Statements
- Internal Control Analysis and Design
- Cost Accounting and Job Costing Systems
- Budgets and Forecasted Financial Information
- Monthly Accounting Services
- Payroll Services
- Quarterly and Annual Reports
- QuickBooks System Design and Training
- Income Tax Return Preparation
- Income and Estate Tax Planning
- IRS and State Examination Support
Business Consulting Services
- Business Acquisitions, Mergers and Dispositions
- Business Entity Structure and Design
- Business Valuations
- Chief Financial Officer and Controller Support
- Feasibility Studies and Venture Planning
- Financial Accounting Software Systems
- Financial Reporting and Communication
- Management and Ownership Succession Planning
- Management Performance Reviews
- Management Structure and Communication
- Project Management and Workflow Systems
- Revenue and Net Profit Enhancements
- Strategic and Business Planning
We have a conference room with comfortable seating for 12 individuals, and the ability to add a number of additional seats. It has a dry eraser board, a screen for viewing projections, wireless internet, and other amenities. We offer it at no charge to our clients and friends.
Clients have used it for meetings even though they have their own boardrooms. Sometimes it works best to get out of the office. Not-for-profit organizations have used it for meetings.
It is located adjacent to our office reception area, and can be easily used without disruption to our personnel. Our office is conveniently located near the Interstate 5 and Highway 22 Interchange and we have plenty of excess parking.